Cars and Minibuses
1. Use Of The Vehicle -The hirer cannot assume the use of the vehicle between outward and return journeys, nor that will it remain at the destination for the hirer’s use unless this has been agreed with the company. Wobbly Wheels reserves the right to levy additional charges for any additional mileage or time over and above that originally agreed. The charges will be pro rata and in accordance with booking confirmation.
2. Animals - Will not be carried on any vehicle, except guide dogs.
3. Payment - All monies must be made in full prior to the hire taking place unless a deposit has been agreed by the company.
4. Change Of Vehicle - Wobbly Wheels may provide a larger vehicle than the size hired at no additional charge. Wobbly Wheels reserves the right to subcontract to another licensed vehicle operator to cover the hire. If the booked vehicle breaks down we have the right to use any other vehicle.
5. Routes - Unless the hirer has advised of a particular route or places to be passed en-route, which will be specified on the confirmation, the route taken will be at the discretion of the company and/or the driver. The vehicle will depart at the times agreed by the hirer, and it is the responsibility of the hirer to account for all passengers at those times. The company will not accept liability for any losses incurred by the passengers who fail to follow instructions given by the hirer.
6. Breakdown/Delay - Wobbly Wheels may give advice on journey times in good faith, but does not guarantee the completion of a journey at a specific time, and will NOT be liable for inconvenience or loss caused by breakdown or delay which is an unforeseen circumstance.
7. Drivers Hours - The hours of operation of the driver are regulated by the law and the hirer accepts the responsibly of ensuring the hire keeps to the hours and times agreed by the company. Neither the hirer nor any passengers shall delay or otherwise interrupt the journey in such a way that the driver is at risk of breaching regulations relating to drivers hours and duty time. If any breach is likely to occur the hirer will be responsible for any additional costs.
8. Conduct of Passengers - The driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Any passengers whose conduct is in breach of statutory regulations will be removed on the driver’s authority. The hirer will be responsible for all damages caused to the vehicle by hirer or passengers during the hire.
9. Notices - No bill, poster or notice is to be displayed on any vehicle without the prior consent of Wobbly Wheels or the Driver.
10. Alcohol - Under no circumstances may alcoholic drinks be carried on-board or consumed on any vehicle. THIS IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT
11. Smoking - No smoking is allowed on any vehicle at any time. THIS IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT
12. Personal Belongings - Wobbly Wheels is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to passengers personal belongings. Passengers are responsible for their own belongings.
13. Cancellation Charges: WITHIN 24 HOURS OF DEPARTURE - 100% CHARGE
WITHIN 5 DAYS TO 24 HOURS OF DEPARTURE - 50% CHARGE
MORE THAN 5 DAYS OF DEPARTURE – NO CHARGE